Wednesday, December 22, 2010

rantastic

So they passed the Hands-Free cell phone law, what, like almost two years ago? Yet, let's be real, how many times have you seen this bitch on the freeway:


Like holding the fucking phone in front of your fucking mouth makes it, somehow, hands-free. WHERE DID THIS LOGIC COME FROM? Last time I checked, it still required a fucking hand to hold the phone. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't holding the phone to your ear also require one hand? Where's the progress here?

And it's not like this tactic is sneaky or anything. It's not hard for the cops to see what you're doing. I mean, the phone is right in front of your fucking face. If anything, it's blocking your vision which makes it even worse. Yet I see this shit every damn day. People think they are pulling a fast one on the law, but really they're just:

No comments: